Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Haz Land!!!

For a long time, I had been thinking about buying land. I hesitated because in some cases I felt it would be too expensive. I wondered if I even needed land. Quaintly had advertised about land on Plurk and even bought a plot.

This morning I got in touch with the landlord and now, I'm proud to say that I'm the owner of a 1152 sq.m plot and have Quaintly for my next door neighbour.


I can foresee lots of craziness and fun with my crazy landlord and Quaintly as my neighbour. The following pics demonstrate the level of crazy fun experienced by all of us today morning.

That is all of us doing onigokko. Yes, that is my landlord attached to his chair.

Now we shifted to spinning chairs.

Spinning chairs, with particle Frankenteins, penguins, lizards and other symbols I don't recognize coming at us.

And if anyone wants to come and have look at the island and/or read the terms and conditions applied to it, I'll just leave the web page related to it here.

5 comments:

Sunflower said...

Hehe no pics of the snowball fight? That was like, whoa!!! :D

Glad we are neighbours Asha, see you inworld again soon!

-Quaintly

Asha Brim said...

*sigh*

In juggling mouselook, a snowball shooter and dodging Tiyuk, I decided not to take snapshots.

Nuuna Nitely said...

Congratulations!:) Owning land is good, even if it's just a place where to change clothes and take pictures.:)

Terri Zhangsun said...

Hey, I'm your neighbor on the other side of you! Woo hoo! I have the little cabin.

Asha Brim said...

@Terri
Howdy Neighbor! Your house looks amazing.

@Nuuna
Its a great feeling when you have something where you just press some keys and you're home.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates