Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Great Random Zaara TP Party (TGRZTP)

In a dark and shadowy room, a real flesh and blood human signed on to the virtual world. Transformed into pixels, she roamed around the grid shopping and IMing her friends. On a spur of the moment, she had dropped the coordinates to wonderful store called Zaara to her friend Emerald.

In Zaara's, was a beautiful dress in a tantalizingly shade of peacock blue that could be won and worn by anyone. It sat on top of a Lucky Chair, a mysterious and magical chair that could bestow the prize to avatars that were present in the store. Waiting for the Lucky Chair is a test in patience, intelligence and luck.

Emerald had her own test to undergo, as she was attacked by a wicked guitar griefer alt. When Asha arrived by teleporting, the mysterious alt had long disappeared. Emerald and Asha had chatted on and on when suddenly Alicia arrived, and the Zaara TP Party had thus commenced.

Both Emerald and Alicia had tp'ed their avatar friends, whose names fit the letter the Lucky Chair was in search of. It did not matter if they were male or female...

At least much fun was had by everyone who had joined them, and though Asha grew weary as the night in the real world grew longer. It was with sadness that she had parted from them.

At least when she woke up in the morning and saw the snapshots, it wouldn't be a dream...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, Asha!!!

You even got that chick that I was kind of skeered of in this pic. Not the guitar player -- the giant.

That was fun -- we need more lucky chair parties more often. :)

Anonymous said...

I love lucky chair parties! Pick me pick me!

Asha Brim said...

@Emerald, Oh, yes. I forgot to mention that giant in my post. Oh well. Oodles of fun. Woohoo!

@Laleeta, I'll pick you all the way. :)

Elora Henig said...

Ash, Who is that "GRAY Man" ? Is it a bird? is it a plane ? Noooooo it's Merrick to the rescue!!!!!!!!

Mild mannered male... willing to acquire dresses from Lucky Chairs to assist others in obtaining the elusive prize.[secure male ego or inner pretty girl...lol]

Wish i had been there, except my inner competitive nature would have me pushing Emerald outta the way for a dress! tsk.. tsk.. what's wrong with me? (don't answer that)

Happy to have met you at your first "Get Humped" party. Cya next time:-D

[great template :-)]

Asha Brim said...

Yes, it was Merrick to the rescue!

I wish I could have seen his cape. :P

I think I'll go with secure male ego for now.

It was great to meet you too, Elora. I'm glad you like the template.

*glomps*

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates